We provide advanced, blood-based molecular diagnostics that help identify patients at elevated cancer risk to reduce the incidence of late stage cancers.
Reaching the Under-Screened
Research indicates that as many as 40% of patients fail to adhere to their doctor’s treatment recommendations¹. Patients’ non-adherence to physician recommendations for cancer screenings puts lives in jeopardy and increase healthcare costs since cancers found in later stages are harder to cure.
- Currently approximately 40% of qualified patients do not comply with colorectal cancer screening guidelines.
- Among smokers, 9 million Americans qualify for annual LDCT scans for early detection. Yet, only 3% participate in LDCT screening.
- 95% of Low Dose Lung CT scans with a nodule detected are FALSE positives
- PSA Alone cannot differentiate between cancer and benign prostatic conditions. Consequently, 26% of men undergo unnecessary biopsies leading to the over detection of some indolent tumors.
- An estimated 20% of breast cancers are missed at least once by mammography, especially if the patient has dense breasts or has mucinous, lobular or rapidly growing cancers. Approximately 40-50% of US women have dense breast tissue that limit the effectiveness of mammograms.